Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Movin' to Blogger

After some frustration with our current blogging software, we've decided to take our show on the road and give Blogger a spin. Our only regret is losing the super nice comment made by one of our favorite customers, Jessica. Ok, I'll share it with you:

"Hey…I just wanted to let you know that I LOVE LOVE LOVE your website. I asked for a buttload of stuff from your shop… I got the Ganesh poster, one of the Corona serving trays, and the Virgin Mary air freshener (which is really cute, but smells really not-so-cute)…

I’ve told lots of people about your site and the kinds of fun stuff you offer. Not to mention, everything is so reasonably priced!"


(No, I didn't ask her to say that. But I'm so glad that she did!)

Check back often for the latest shop news, entertaining tidbits and whatever else strikes our fancy.

No comments: